第一部分 听力 (共两节，满分30分)
1. What is the possible relationship between the two speakers
A. Employer and employee. B. Next door neighbors. C. Two good friends.
2. What will the two speakers most probably do this weekend
A. See a film. B. Climb a mountain. C. Play table tennis.
3. What time will the train leave
A. At 6:10 tomorrow morning. B. At 11:00 tonight. C. At 11:00 tomorrow morning.
4. What does the man mean
A. He is waiting for someone else.
B. He doesn’t want to talk with Mr. Miller. C. He is busy now.
5. Where does the conversation take place
A. In a restaurant. B. In a department store. C. In a hotel.
6. How was the weather like during the Browns’ trip
A. Very warm. B. Very hot. C. Very cool.
7. How were the hotels in Venezuela
A. Excellent and not expensive. B. Cheap but not good. C. Nice but expensive.
8. What was the woman advised to buy in Venezuela
A. Daily staff. B. Clothes. C. Gold jewelry.
9. Where is the Mandy’s family
A. In England. B. In Ireland. C. In Scotland.
10. How did the woman get the money to buy a flat
A. From her friends. B. From her brother. C. From her parents.
11. What will the speakers do next
A. Have lunch. B. Have coffee. C. Have dinner.
12. Where does the man want to go
A. America. B. New Zealand. C. Japan.
13. What time will the flight take off
A. At 11:30 am. B. At 10:30 am. C. At 11:30 pm.
14. How long does the whole journey take
A. Less than one hour. B. About two hours. C. About eleven hours.
15. What sports does the man like to play after work
A. Table tennis, running and golf. B. Tennis, swimming and golf. C. Tennis, running and golf.
16. How often does the man play golf
A. About once a week. B. About once a month. C. About once a year.
17. What time will the speakers meet at the clubhouse
A. At 1:30 pm. B. At 2:00 am. C. At 2:30 pm.
18. Where is the speaker gving the talk
A. On a hill. B In a forest. C. Beside a lake
What can the listeners do at Summit Lake
A. Rest and take photos B. Go boating or swimming. C. Cook lunch over a camp fre.
20. What would be part of the trip
A. Climbing up rocks. B. Fishing in a stream. C. Walking through a field
Denver Vacation Packages
Day 1Your journey begins when you arrive at Denver International Airport. We'll take you to some of Denver's famous attractions including Red Rocks Park, Colorado State Capitol and the 16th Street Mall.
Day 2We'll start the day by driving north from Denver into Wyoming and through Cheyenne to see the Crazy Horse Memorial. We'll also visit Mt. Rushmore and Devils Tower before retiring for the evening in Gillette.
Day 3On this day we'll arrive at the high point of the tour: Yellowstone National Park. It is home to all manner of wildlife. There you will see some of the park's most popular attractions like Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake. Accommodations for the evening are in West Yellowstone.
Day 4Relax and enjoy a scenic drive through Yellowstone National Park, following the Snake River to Grand Teton National Park. Afterwards we'll visit Jackson, where the old West way of life is still alive.
Day 5In the morning we'll drive from Salt Lake City to the Utah State Capitol, and then visit the Salt Lake Temple, making a stop at Great Salt Lake Meridian before heading to beautiful Arches National Park. We'll stay overnight in Grand Junction.
Day 6We'll drive up into the Rocky Mountains, which were home first to indigenous(土生土长的) peoples and famous for hunting, in the morning and cross the Continental Divide. We'll arrive at the Coors Brewery around noon and join a guided tour of the brewery（酿酒厂）. All those over 21 years of age will be able to sample（品尝） three different types of freshly-made beer.